TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the Set Global, Inc. website, www.setglobal.net. Should you choose
to continue browsing and using this website you agree to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
These conditions govern Set Global Inc.’s relationship with you regarding this website.
The term "Set Global, Inc." or :us: or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 115 E. 9th St. Los Angeles, CA 90015. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any entities that associated with this site provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance,
totality or appropriateness of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You
agree that such information and materials may have inaccurate elements or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We do not take responsibility for how you use the information on this
website and you agree that you use this website completely at your own risk, for which we
will not be liable. It is your own responsibility to make sure that any products, services or information
available through this website meet your specific needs.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Any use of this website that is unauthorized by us or by these terms and
conditions, may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website may also include links to other websites now and again. We
provide these links for your convenience as a way for you to get further information. They do not
imply that we endorse the website(s). We affirm that our responsibility does
not transfer tothe content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Set Global, Inc.’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of California.